Solid brass steering station with fine wooden ship's wheel affixed. Stand is stamped "MacGregors No 116 Patentees Port Glasgow". Wheel has 8 turned spokes with brass hub and inlaid ring. Wheel diameter is 29". Stand is 26" high x 11" diameter. Entire unit stands 35" at highest x 15" deep.
Possibly a product engineered by John MacGregor (1802–1858), ship builder and marine engineer from Glasgow.
Shipping costs are estimated. Weight is estimated. Actual shipping weight will be calculated after packing.
Ten-spoke oak ship's wheel from the clipper ship era, brass trim ring, iron hub. 60" diameter.
Authentic eight spoke ship's wheel with light varnish, one side has sun damage. Brass hub, brass inlay ring and turned spindles. : 30" diameter
Early wooden yacht wheel. 8 spokes. Brass hub. Alternating wood inlay pattern. Overall : 57" diameter
Eight-spoke antique ship's wheel with handle. 53" diameter. Weight is estimated shipping weight calculated after the packing process. Subject to change.