Brass Steering Station by MacGregors of Glasgow

Lannan Gallery

112916-320

Solid brass steering station with fine wooden ship's wheel affixed. Stand is stamped "MacGregors No 116 Patentees Port Glasgow". Wheel has 8 turned spokes with brass hub and inlaid ring. Wheel diameter is 29". Stand is 26" high x 11" diameter. Entire unit stands 35" at highest x 15" deep. 

Possibly a product engineered by John MacGregor (1802–1858), ship builder and marine engineer from Glasgow. 

Shipping costs are estimated. Weight is estimated. Actual shipping weight will be calculated after packing.


Related Items