Cape Ann mackerel fishing schooner "Benjamin W. Latham" built by Tarr and James in Essex Massachusetts for Captain Henry Langworthy of Noank, Connecticut and launched in 1902. In 1906, Latham was re-registerd in New York and operated out of the Fulton Fish Market and possibly converted to dory trawling. She as lost off of San Juan Puerto Rico in 1943. The spoonbow is painted mahogany below the waterline and black above. The deck is outfitted with lifeboats, capstan, winches, ropes coils, cabins, hatches, skylights, wheel and others. Rigged with stitched linen sails.
67" long x 10" wide x 57" high
This model cannot be cased.
Shipping weight is estimated based on approximate weight class after packing.
The Corsair IV of 1930 was a private steam yacht owned by J. Pierpont Morgan, jr. The model is mounted into a glass and brass display case and has numerous...
Private steam yacht of J. Pierpont Morgan, Corsair in brass and glass display case with custom wooden table stand. Many fine details include capstan, helm, binnacle, winch, funnel, lifeboats, portholes,...
Coast Guard vessel "Relief" was launched in 1950 as WAL 605. She began service at the lightstation "Overfalls" at the entrance to Delaware Bay, serving until 1960, when the station...
Ligthship Overfalls was launched in 1938 as LV 118. Built in East Boothbay, Maine, Overfalls was stationed at Cornfield Point, Connecticut from 1938-1957; Cross Rip, Massachusetts from 1958-1962 and Boston...