Ship's Copper Anchor Lantern from Early Twentieth Century by R.C. Murray

Lannan Gallery

6282

Ship's anchor lantern of polished brass and copper. Maker is R.C. Murray Limited, 37 Cavendish St, Glasgow. Meticulously polished and lacquered, this has been completely restored by us. Glass Fresnel lens, wired with socket for home use. With brass makers badges. Hoisting and bale handles. Mounted to a thick mahogany base. Circa 1925.

Overall Dimensions: 23"H x 16"D wood base. Weight is 25 pounds.


Related Items